Senin, 03 Januari 2011

welcoming 2011

Now is January 3rd. Yes, I know. But still, I want to welcoming the 2011 properly.

My circumstance is not that good though I need to fix it. By this new beginning, I hope you guys have better life, everybody wants a better one, me too. Then, just go for your resolution.


Actually the 2011 was bothering me, because 2011 means I'm in my 24. I'm older than yesterday. Its a big deal, for me, because emmm.. emm.. how to tell ya.
A long long time ago.. years ago, I dealt with my beloved mom and my self about some stuff. In short I'm going to marry at 25 (still plan). But now, I just feel what a short time left, and even I don't know either I'm ready or not yet. I don't have a good career yet. At first, I just want to go flow with. Don't care with stupid marriage stuff. Time passed. Then, is it ridiculous if I look for it now?

I wish my career goes better, then bucks will follow. ahhhaahaha! 
I will eat a lottt of ice cream, then become fat. yummy!

1 komentar: